Rumah Jawa

Rumah Jawa in Jakarta
Still on the wedding series… We call this Rumah Jawa (Javanese House) as it has a uniquely Javanese architechture. Here’s where the bride and groom being made up. They had to change into two different traditional outfits. One for the afternoon ceremony and another for the evening reception.

To Jazzy: I’ve tried making the code identical to no avail :( I used to be able to tweak the size, but blogger’s so mean nowadays! Perhaps I need to find the time to move to WP!

7 Comments

1. by Susan on November 28, 2006  3:40 am

I'm a bit behind so I had to go back and look at all the wedding photos. It's really interesting to see how they differ from those I am familiar with.

And what a hoot to see you with Tanty!

AND...I love Wordpress! It's super easy to transfer over. I have the instructions on how to do it if you want them.

2. by jazzy on November 28, 2006  8:54 am

i love the customs surrounding this wedding. great pictures.

i'm sorry Santy the resizing of the photos didn't work for you, lots of people migrating to 'wp' but i rally like the blogger and for now i'll stick to it, despite all the problems.

3. by santy on November 29, 2006  1:18 pm

susan: I'll appreciate it if you could share with me that wp instructions :)

jazzy: yes, don't know why it didn't work for me :(

4. by Meg Nakagawa on December 3, 2006  3:35 am

Exquisite wood carvings, Santy. And the costume of the person kneeling is beautiful; I love the colors.

5. by andy on August 2, 2010  10:23 am

Do u like nike shoes? No? so you r not a sport fun..what about the tiffany jewellery, Gucci handbags and Louis vuitton handbags? I think u’d like one of them if u like fashion much. Our site have different kinds of guides for the nike shoes, Gucci handbags and so on, especially tiffany jewellery and Louis vuitton handbags, if you need a pair of nike shoes, check our guides first, you may got your need! Cy!

6. by andy on August 2, 2010  10:24 am

cartier jewelry for the birthday gift? links of london jewellery Is the better way to service ur purpose I think. I don’t recommended cartier jewelry for the reason that the 2nd jewellery is more famous than it. Or what about nfl jerseys? I mean u can do it for her bro~uh..just a joke, I think follow the mbt shoes tips can work out the whole thing. So, see u next time, wishes that I can see ur links of london jewellery next time! Cy!

7. by Rumah Dijual on June 28, 2011  2:54 pm